Saturday, June 25, 2011

SUCCESS! On a small scale.

A Successful Trip


    Above, you see the evidence of a successful trip to good old Walmart. Here are the details....

                Bought:
                2 boxes Curad bandages
                4 cans Pedigree Puppy Chow
                1 pack Huggies wipes

                Regular price-- $6.89
                After coupons -$3.89

    I saved a total of 50%! Not bad! Especially considering that these are all things that I would buy at some point and time anyway. So, I'm happy about that.
   Yesterday, I also found out that Big Lots doesn't take coupons... none at ALL.... I had four bottles of Pantene Pro-V, and I was going to get them completely FREE, and they tell me they don't take coupons.... I have never heard of a place that takes no coupons at all.  Needless to say, I was a smidge upset...
    Anyway, I also got an application for a CVS card. I can't wait to start earning those extra care bucks.
    That's all for today! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment