Monday, July 11, 2011

Organizing My Coupons, and Another Great Mail Day!

    So here's what I got in the mail today!


    My photo book I told you about previously, two Eucerin Lotion samples, along with two coupons.  Pretty good huh? The photo book alone is worth $30.00 not counting the shipping, and I got it ALL for FREE!!!
    Below is an inside pic of the book...


    This thing is hardcover, and the pages are like what you'd get in an actual photo book you'd buy from a bookstore.  Really great quality.  I'm thinking about making another one and actually buying it this time.  If anyone else wants one go to Mixbook.com  BUT I will give you fair warning that the site is SLOW.  It takes ALOT of patience.  I'm going to extimate that I spent 4 hours with mine.  Also, you MUST use a Picassa account for uploading your pictures.  There are other options, but they either take WAY too long, or don't work at all, which explains why I took so long to make mine I suppose.
    On another note, I did make a catalog of my coupons.  I wrote down all my coupons, their value, and the specific items they are for.  They are in alphabetical order, and I HOPE that they will cut down on in-store stress.  I also hope to purchase a printer to make this process faster, and not to mention neater. I put these pages in the front of my binder for quick access.
    Who is going to be my first follower???



No comments:

Post a Comment